Atlanta Debuts New, Expanded Showrooms for Market
June 29, 2015,
ATLANTA-AmericasMart’s product mix continues to expand with new and newly expanded showrooms opening for business at the gift show next month.
New showrooms include:
•Clairmont Designs, Building 2, floor 7, features handmade frames and small gift items handcrafted in the United States.
•Lantern Press, Building 2, Floor 7, carries a variety of artwork and photography.
•J.K. Adams, Building 2, Floor 8, offers a range of lifestyle kitchen products.
•Noir Trading, Inc., Building 1, Floor 13, offers design-driven furniture, home goods and accessories.
•Terra Cotta Trends, Building 2, Floor 9, offers a selection of seasonal luminaries and potter plants.
•Pacific Collection, Building 1, Floor 5, offers rug collections from Central and Northern Afghanistan.
•Whiskey Mountain, Building 2, Floor 7, showcases its collection of home products.
•Fitz and Floyd, Building 2, Floor 8 returns to AmericasMart to showcase its collection of home and dining items.
•Vagabond House, Building 2, Floor 9, features luxury handcrafted table and giftware.
•Audrey’s Your Heart’s Delight, Building 2, Floor 6, offers a selection of home and holiday accessories.
•Peninsula Home Collection, Building 1, Floor 15, features unique, valuable and stylish furniture pieces.
• Blue Ocean Traders, Building 1, Floor 11, shows a collection of items and furnishings from around the world.
• CWI Gifts, Building 2, Floor 7, carries a variety of seasonal home goods.
• Forty West Designs, Building 1, Floor 12, displays its collection of furniture and lighting.
• Delectable Samplings, Building 2, Floor 8, has an assortment of gourmet foods, kitchen accessories and books.
• Legend of Asia, Building 1, Floor 15, manufactures high-quality case goods and ceramics.
• ICUP Inc., Building 2, Floor 6, offers fun housewares items.
• International Brass House, Building 2, Floor 7, has an array of home furnishings.
• Jeffan International, Building 1, Floor 11, has a selection of home décor, decorative tiles, furniture and lighting.
• Palecek, Building 1, Floor 15, offers a wide variety of handcrafted furniture.
• Kashee & Sons, Inc., Building 1, Floor 4, imports and creates fine Oriental rugs.
• Mr. Christmas, Inc., Building 2, Floor 6, features mechanical and musical decorations.
• Musicbox Kingdom, Building 2, Floor 6
• J.M. Piers, Building 1, Floor 15, displaying more of its various home and lighting products
• Northlight, Building 1, Floor 19, with product for all seasons
• Papyrus Recycled Greetings, Building 2, Floor 6, with its greeting card collection
• Select Artificials, Building 1, Floor 19, with an array of permanent flowers, foliage, plants and trees
• Zeugma Import, Inc., Building 1, Floor 13, has a collection of handcrafted pottery, copper, wood lighting and mirrors
• New Growth Designs, Building 1, Floor 14, with detailed floral products made in the USA
• Ragan House, Building 2, Floor 7
• Link 2 Sales, Building 1, Floor 16, with a variety of apparel, gifts and accessories
• Ashton Art & Décor, Building 1, Floor 18, offering designer framed art and mirrors
Other Articles By Author
HFN Launches Interactive Idea Book
HFN's DIGITAL EDITION
COVER STORY: HFN Turns 90
We commemorate HFN's 90th anniversary by paying tribute to the iconic retailer and supplier brands--and the people--that have helped the industry flourish, then and now.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
- Up & Coming Leaders - The home industry is in capable and visionary hands as this year’s 40 Under 40 list attests. Today’s young leaders span all disciplines and varied levels of operation.
- Omnichannel Retailing - In the Mobile App World, Time is Money