At Home Targets Halloween Enthusiasts
October 20, 2015,
PLANO, Texas-Home decor retailer At Home is giving Halloween enthusiasts plenty of product and decorating ideas to sink their teeth into, including nearly 150 different pumpkin-inspired items for the fall season and an online Halloween personality quiz.
“At Home allows customers to express their personal style by choosing from an expansive selection of more than 50,000 items at everyday low prices,” said Alissa Ahlman, chief merchandising officer. “That includes more than 800 selections from our Halloween and fall lines to inspire their home décor.”
At Home is offering these tips for seasonal decorating:
• Serve cider out of a keg made by placing a beverage dispenser inside a hollow pumpkin.
• Engage all the senses with a pumpkin-scented candle.
• Put a twist on tradition this year with stylish mosaic or chevron pumpkin, for social media-worthy harvest décor.
• Add the ultimate lawn ornament with a haunted pumpkin inflatable.
A newly launched website and blog include images and descriptions of more than 20,000 products available for purchase at more than 90 stores across 26 states. The thousands of products include a broad range of categories including holiday décor, patio furniture, garden, home furnishings, wall décor and decorative accents, rugs and housewares.
Other Articles By Author
HFN Launches Interactive Idea Book
HFN's DIGITAL EDITION
COVER STORY: HFN Turns 90
We commemorate HFN's 90th anniversary by paying tribute to the iconic retailer and supplier brands--and the people--that have helped the industry flourish, then and now.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
- Up & Coming Leaders - The home industry is in capable and visionary hands as this year’s 40 Under 40 list attests. Today’s young leaders span all disciplines and varied levels of operation.
- Omnichannel Retailing - In the Mobile App World, Time is Money