At Home Targets Halloween Enthusiasts
October 20, 2015,
PLANO, Texas-Home decor retailer At Home is giving Halloween enthusiasts plenty of product and decorating ideas to sink their teeth into, including nearly 150 different pumpkin-inspired items for the fall season and an online Halloween personality quiz.
“At Home allows customers to express their personal style by choosing from an expansive selection of more than 50,000 items at everyday low prices,” said Alissa Ahlman, chief merchandising officer. “That includes more than 800 selections from our Halloween and fall lines to inspire their home décor.”
At Home is offering these tips for seasonal decorating:
• Serve cider out of a keg made by placing a beverage dispenser inside a hollow pumpkin.
• Engage all the senses with a pumpkin-scented candle.
• Put a twist on tradition this year with stylish mosaic or chevron pumpkin, for social media-worthy harvest décor.
• Add the ultimate lawn ornament with a haunted pumpkin inflatable.
A newly launched website and blog include images and descriptions of more than 20,000 products available for purchase at more than 90 stores across 26 states. The thousands of products include a broad range of categories including holiday décor, patio furniture, garden, home furnishings, wall décor and decorative accents, rugs and housewares.
Other Articles By Author
Patti Carpenter Talks Color and its Importance in the Home
HFN's DIGITAL EDITION
COVER STORY: Sharpening the Focus on Millennials
Find out what makes Millennials tick when it comes to home decorating, shopping and at-home entertaining with HFN's annual consumer study. Turns out, Millennials favor the in-store shopping experience.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
- Power of the People - Crowdfunding campaigns provide needed capital, feedback for home and housewares product launches.
- Omnichannel Retailing: Visual Search Takes Off - Learn how voice and visual search are revolutionizing product discovery.