Companies Honored with IHA Innovation Awards
Posted on March 9, 2015 by
CHICAGO-Thirteen housewares suppliers ranging from well-established brands to first-time exhibitors were honored as winners of the IHA Innovation Awards.
Fusion Brands’ Wave Rack
The winners in each of 13 categories were announced on the first day of the 2015 International Home + Housewares Show, now taking place through tomorrow at McCormick Place in Chicago.
• Bath + Personal Care: simplehuman, Adjustable Shower Caddy
• Cleaning: FusionBrands, WaveRack
• Cook + Bakeware: Frieling USA, Inc., BLACK CUBE Cookware
• Floor + Carpet Care: Techko Maid Inc., SuperMaid
• Home Decor + Gifts: Paint Handy, Paint Handy
• Home Organization + Storage: YouCopia, StoraStack
• Household Electrics + Home Environment: Miro, CleanPot
• Kitchen Electrics: Boyd Coffee Company, Brazen Connected 8 Cup Brew
System by Behmor
• Kitchen Hand Tools + Cutlery: IMCG, Inc., Butter Mill
• Kitchenware: Bruer, Cold Bruer
• Personal Care + Home Healthcare: Crane USA, Inc., Mini Travel
• Pet Products: DOMO Elektro (LINEA 2000 bvba), Dog Biscuit Maker
• Tabletop: Metrokane, Rabbit Push Muddler
“Congratulations to these winners; they are excellent representatives of the cutting-edge innovation and creativity that is driving the housewares industry today,” said Phil Brandl, IHA president, CEO. “Based on the efforts of these and other design-focused companies in our industry, consumers are able to fill their homes with innovative products that meet their individual needs and varied lifestyles.”More than 500 products were entered in the IHA Innovation Awards competition.