- Sponsored: De’Longhi Unveils New Products Across Home at the Houseware Show
Home environment products with sleek designs, as well as a plethora of coffeemakers and kitchen countertop appliances dominated new introductions from the company’s new and expanded booth at the show earlier this week.
- Sponsored: Legacy Companies Debuts Newly Acquired Brands at the Housewares Show
Healthy frozen dessert maker Yonanas, the Chef's Choice professional knife sharpening system and the enhanced Omega Juice Cube are three of many new products the company is introducing in Chicago this week.
- Sponsored: The Cookware Company Celebrates 10th Anniversary With New Innovations
The maker of The Green Pan ceramic-coated cookware debuts Evershine to preserve exterior luster, and Magneto induction technology that can be used on any stove top.
- Video: Rem-Fit Unveils Innovative Smart Pillow at Las Vegas Market
HFN Fashion Editor Andrea Lillo interviews Rem-Fit Smart Pillow co-inventor Miguel Marrero about the cutting edge technology inspiring the company’s new product introductions.
- Video: Lamps Plus Design Exec Talks Style Trends
HFN Fashion Editor Andrea Lillo talks to Lamps Plus Interior Design and Trends Producer Michael Murphy at Las Vegas Market about the style influences he sees in the home.
- Buyers Reveal Design Inspiration Sighted at Market
HFN Chief Brand Officer Maureen Azzato caught up with several retail buyers and interior designers about new home styles that turned their heads at Las Vegas Market.
- Sponsored Video: Abbyson Living Debuts Striking Designs in New Showroom
Tripling the size of its showroom at Las Vegas Market, the company unveiled new colorful leather and upholstered case goods, and enhanced buyer services.
- Video: Color Comes on Strong at High Point Market
Wednesday, 26 October 2016 - From saturated jewel tones to burgundy, blue and red--and shimmery metallics-- retailers and designers are thrilled to see strong colorways to complement popular neutral palettes.